Managed Service Provision (MSP)
TaaS’s managed service provision (MSP) is a unique IR35 compliant service that takes the hassle, and unpredictability out of managing flexible contracts with independent contractors.
When the government introduced the new IR35 legislation into the Public Sector in 2018, we recognised that our tech group’s business model of utilising contractors was under threat. As a result we created our MSP for contingent workers, to allow us to deliver a flexible, scalable, but also IR35 compliant solution for our Public Sector clients.
Now that the legislation is to be extended to the Private Sector from 5th April 2021, Fimatix has responded by creating a secure, fully insured, and scalable IR35 compliant contractor placement/management programme, designed for tech and creative businesses.
We understand the concerns tech companies have with IR35 compliance, and the time, resource and diligence required for these kinds of businesses to manage and comply with this internally. Not to mention, the associated cost and lack of flexibility when you don’t have the qualified professional expertise in place to govern it.
When you work with TaaS to implement an MSP, we help you create an “IR35 compliant” environment and manage all of your flexible contracts. This not only allows you to contract who you want, when you want – but it means you can focus on what you do best (growing your tech business), without the worry of being non compliant.
Work with TaaaS as your IR35 contractor expert, and we will ensure:
- IR35 compliance
- Ensuring appropriate legal and on-the-ground conditions are in place
- Completing regular IR35 compliance assessments
- An insurance policy (administered by QDOS and underwritten by a leading Insurance Company) against the risk of non-compliance is in place
- Costs of an investigation are covered
- Reduced recruitment costs
- A continued ability to maintain a flexible workforce
- You’ll have a dedicated account manager
- A single monthly consolidated invoice for all contractors